Hong Kong is a standout amongst the most competitive economies in the Asia-Pacific Region involving top positions in the most esteemed surveys. Among these, the Global Competitiveness Index and the Ease of Doing Business Report put Hong Kong among the first countries in the world as far as economic development.
Foreign entrepreneurs looking to open an organization in Hong Kong can pick between a few sorts of structures. Be that as it may, the most well-known one is the Hong Kong limited company. This sort of element is additionally used to set up a Company establishment services Hong Kong.
- Company Name: You have to choose the best company name that meets the entire Company establishment services Hong Kong requirement of the company. The name must be unique in nature and must be approved by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, prior to the Company establishment procedure. The company name should be in English or Chinese language.
- There should be minimum one director is required and unlimited maximum number of directors.
- Directors can be natural persons or companies.
- Directors can be of any nationality.
- Nominee directors allowed.
- There should be minimum one shareholder and Maximum of 50 shareholders allowed.
- Shareholders can be of any nationality.
- Shareholders can be natural persons or companies.
- Nominee shareholders allowed.
- Shareholders can be Hong Kong residents or non-residents.
- 100% local or foreign shareholding allowed for Company establishment in Hong Kong.
- The sole director can act as a shareholder.
- It is mandatory by law to appoint a company secretary.
- A professional qualification is not required.
- Company secretary can be of Hong Kong resident.
- Sole director/shareholder cannot be the company secretary.
- Registered Address:
A local physical address that is not a PO Box is required as the registered address of the Hong Kong company.|
- Share Capital:
There is minimum share capital is required for Company establishment procedure. There is no bearer shares are allowed.
Company establishment procedure
The Hong Kong Company establishment procedure involves two distinct steps:
- Firstly, Hong Kong company name must be approve that can be accomplished by filing an application with the Companies Registry or you can call to the offshore tax consultancy that helps you to set up a company in Hong Kong easily, quickly, and reliably.
- Submission of the following Company establishment documents to the Companies Registry:
- Hong Kong Incorporation application form;
- Article and Memorandum of Association,
- Copy of Hong Kong identity card for Hong Kong resident shareholders or directors; and
- Copy of passport, overseas residential address proof, bank reference letter for non-resident shareholders or directors;
- Copy of parent Company establishment documents for corporate shareholders
Hong Kong company establishment, it will normally take 4-7 business working days to process the application and Company establish Service Hong Kong.
Offshore tax consultancy makes you entire procedure easier at a reasonable cost. You have to fill online inquiry application form then our expert will contact you for further process.